Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Welcome to the Blog!

Hello and welcome to my blog! I'm happy to introduce you to a place where you can find patterns and a hopefully-up-to-date chronicle of what I've been doing with yarn.

I've crocheted since I was about seven or eight, and a huge storm that kept me snowed-in for four days last year had me trying amigurumi from a stash donated to me by my neighbor. That started an explosion of stuffed toys from patterns found online after I couldn't think of anything else to make by myself. You'll probably hear me singing the praises of Ravelry pretty often. :D I shouldn't start that right now.

Please do comment, I would love to hear what you think about my patterns or creations, or whatever else I post. I just ask that you at least leave your first name or nickname so I can see who comments!

Happy Reading!
Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! I'll answer any questions as soon as possible (usually within 24 hours).